Financial Crimes Specialist 2nd shift
A major Financial Institution in the area is looking to bring on multiple Financial Crimes Specialist Positions!
Location: Chandler AZ, 85286
Training Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm OR 9 am to 6 pm - 6 weeks total
Regular Schedule: 12:45-9:15 Monday through Friday, 8:45-5:15 Saturdays (will have one weekday and Sundays off, during daylight savings will be 1:45 to 10:15 schedule)
Duration: 90 days/temp to perm
Start Date: 6/18
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent financial crimes activities, policy violations and suspicious situations in order to mitigate and/or recover losses.
- Monitors moderate to complex account activity which requires research that may involve multiple transaction channels.
- Uses a variety of sources for information, including online systems and tools/models.
- May perform general account handling functions such as close account determination, holds, restraints, etc.
- Document research findings and actions on cases for possible referrals for Suspicious Activity, Identity
- Theft Operations (ITO) and Suspected Financial Abuse. May contact customers and/or vendors to validate transactions.
- May maintain files, records, databases and prepare standard/routine management reports.
- Prepares required documentation including Suspicious Activity Reports.
- May identify control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer or team member decisions and then categorize losses and assign loss accountability.
- Reviews more complex/unique situations with senior department staff.
Working hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
9 months or more of financial services experience - ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE!
Motivation and self-sufficiency - fast-paced environment, must be able to work with speed and accuracy
Call Center/Customer Service experience
Computer proficiency and ability to multi-task
Ability to use multiple screens and online tools
Good job tenure - address reasons for gaps and reasons for leaving on resume
Interest in going permanent in role
Good attendance in past positions
If you or someone you know is interested please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "VCFO"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.