Receptionist - Legal
Our client, a high end litigation law firm is looking to bring on board a full time receptionist for their amazing downtown San Francisco office.
Interviews are being scheduled for the week of June 4th - 8th for all qualified candidates.Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity!
Your day-to-day will look like the following;
- Direct phone calls to the appropriate staff member and take messages
- Screen visitors and ensure that you provide optimal customer service
- Direct all incoming mail/packages and manage vendors
- All ad-hoc administrative tasks as necessary
- You will be assisting partners with filing, scanning and documenting
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
What you bring to the table :
- Must have 1+ year of Reception and Front office experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent knowledge of both Microsoft Office Suite and Google Tools
- References from past supervisors
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's preferred)
- Salary: $45,000-$50,000/annually
Does this opportunity excite you? if so, apply today for immediate consideration.
For any questions please call me at 415-397-1305.
Thank you for your interest in Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.