Project Analyst-ENTRY Level position
This is a 6 month contract to start.
It is an entry level position for candidates who are interested in working in healthcare, are comfortable in a hospital setting, and are an Excel expert!
The location is in Boston and 1-2 days onsite in Somerville, both are metro accessible.
- Viewing, creating, and modifying Excel worksheets
- Viewing and updating device records in Access database
- Logging Service Tickets with Command Center for each testing failure
- Follow-up and re-inventory
- Assist with Windows 10 device readiness activities (e.g. device labeling)-
Provide daily status to Lead-
Assist with other tasks as assigned
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Excel and Access experience
- Experience working with computers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong attention to punctuality and adherence to schedule
- Being comfortable working in a hospital or outpatient environment would be a MUST-
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.