Certified Medical Coder
Are you looking to grow your Medical Coding career? Randstad is currently recruiting for experienced Certified Coding Specialists for a Corporate Billing office in Knoxville.
Exceptional work environment, and great benefits! We are seeking exemplary candidates with experience in Orthopedic Medical Coding
- Perform all coding functions by assigning appropriate CPT, ICD10, HCPCS codes to operative reports
- Process insurance and patient refund requests as necessary and according to policy and procedure
- Identify liability and guarantor hierarchy and transfer balances timely and appropriately
- Research and resolve denials and underpayments with insurance carriers
- Review and interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for denials and underpayment of codes
- Serve as primary customer service representative for payer inquiries/calls.
- Research, correct, and resubmit or reprocess unpaid claims as necessary
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
In this role we are seeking a self-starter who can work independently in a small team environment. The candidates we seek will have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with a minimum of one of the following current coding credentials: CPC or CASCC; CPMA is a plus.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the Coding professional who does not need to be micromanaged and works well in a team environment
When we know of your interest, a Randstad employee will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity.
We are interviewing now. Click apply to submit your resume today, or email resumes directly to email@example.com. Not ready to apply or have questions? Please contact the Randstad office at 865.539.7940, to speak with one of our consultants.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.