Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
We are looking for a an advanced Project Coordinator for a well know Firm here in the Downtown/ Sacramento area. This person must possess and demonstrate high-level multi-tasking abilities in order to meet deadlines, which is essential in supporting the studio/office with both project and business services-related needs. The right fit would be someone with Project Management assisting experience with a high level of professionalism with staff and clients. Please apply and contact us for next steps.
* Coordinates and schedules administrative assistance with design teams and Firm-wide disciplines.
* Responsible for file maintenance oversight and archiving coordination with all disciplines.
* Coordinates studio and Firm-wide meetings which may include compiling meeting notes, calendar coordination, special projects, and administrative update coordination.
* Assists office Project Managers with proposals and project management tracking.
* Monitors, recommends, and collaborates with other office support staff on improved administrative work flow efficiency within offices, which are subject to approval by Office Leadership.
* Coaches, trains, and directs work of administrative support staff to ensure efficient administrative work flow of office groups; aids in the management of other project support staff.
* Develops, reviews and maintains studio/office-specific resource binders, reports, forms, and checklists.
* Assists Leadership in Firm-wide administrative and project support training; through training and orientations, ensures administrative and Firm-wide approved standards are communicated to all appropriate staff.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
* High school diploma or GED, Bachelor's degree preferred
* Ideal candidate with have A/E/C experience
* 3+ years administrative experience in a professional services office environment
* 3+ years of your experience in a senior level/supervisory position
* Capable of performing Project Coordinator competencies
* MS Word/ Excel/ Outlook - Advanced
* MS PowerPoint & Newforma - Intermediate
Location: Midtown Sacramento
Pay $16-22(based on experience)
Duration: Temp to Perm
Benefits: Medical/ Dental/ Vision are offered
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.