Call Center Representative Inbound
Our client located in Irving, TX currently has a great opportunity for Call Center Representatives!
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Must be able to navigate through multiple computer applications
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and performance goals.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism with a wide range of customers
Create and foster a great customer experience
Examine customer problems and implement appropriate corrective actions to respond to customer requests.
Escalate as needed
Working hours: 7 AM - 8 PM
Customer service oriented
Type 35 WPM
1-2 years of call center experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.