Customer Service Representative
A medical equipment company is looking to bring on customer service representatives. Must have worked in a call center environment and not retail as your interaction will be through phone and email, not face to face.
- Receives customer orders
- Performs the clerical processing operations
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Able to handle heavy incoming telephone calls
- Develop and maintain good customer relations via telephone and written correspondence
- Duties include processing of customer order or request, record search, investigation of problems/complaints, policy interpretation and adjustments or correction. Heavy phone usage.
- One year experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Over the phone customer service experience required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.