Front Desk/Accounting Clerk
A corporate HQ of a national company is currently seeking a Front Desk/Accounting Clerk candidate for their Poway office. The company offers a fun work environment, an abundant opportunity for personal growth and a variety of responsibilities. Our client offers a business professional and team oriented environment.
- Main point of contact for front office customer/vendor calls
- Assisting with accounts payable
- Communicating with clients regarding payments received
- Data Entry and record keeping
- Work with a team of Customer Service Representatives/Sales and Management
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Experience with Customer Service or Reception
- Accounts payable experience
- Light collections with current customers
- Data Entry experience, accurate typing
- Computer software skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Resourceful and multitasking skills with sensitive information
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and desire to stay busy
- Good attendance is vital
- This position pays $20.00 per hour and starts ASAP.
Monday - Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
Based on the information given above, if you feel you are a good fit for this position, please APPLY directly to this posting! You will be immediately considered and contacted should you be a good fit for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.