Randstad Inhouse Services is actively looking to fill a Materials Planner role for our client, a world's leader in heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration technologies. As a Materials Planner for the Commercial Chillers production lines you will be responsible for managing all aspects to ensure on time delivery and availability of materials to meet production goals and schedules. Negotiating and securing bids, sourcing and developing vendor relationships, ensuring compliance per prescribed logistics guidelines, and ultimately ensuring the customer's needs are met for timely delivery of their production unit. Meeting the customer's lead time demands is essential for the planning and execution of on site installation. Keeping the numerous dynamic processes involved moving in a forward progression to completion starts with infusive, intuitive planning techniques. Effective Supply Chain Management makes an idea on paper into reality. With challenges abound and the pathways to fruition indeterminate, opportunity beckons.
Pay will be dependant upon experience, $25.00 - $30.00 per hour (i.e. two (2) years experience should expect on the lower end while five (5) plus....)
This position should be considered a temporary, open ended assignment, up to two (2) years.
The schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Based on need weekends may be necessary to meet objectives. Expect on average Forty-five (45) hours per week.
This position is located within the manufacturing facility. The facility is, of course, climate controlled. Steel toed shoes will be required but not provided. All other necessary PPE and safety training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
-?? Ensuring orders for materials are entered, tracked, and delivered within specified time frames
-?? Actively participate in forecasting and planning production needs
-?? Build relationships with suppliers proactively addressing missed delivery windows, carrier changes, production lead times etc.
-?? Assist in monitoring inventory levels and adjust accordingly planning requirements
- Partner with the production team, scheduling incoming materials to promote production efficiency
- Utilize in-house systems and maximize current state technologies through innovative process improvement initiatives
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The chosen candidates will possess the following:
- Expert aptitude with various MRP software/platforms and the ability to quickly learn and utilize in-house systems
- Prior materials planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyze large data sets and present findings
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven Project Management results
- Creative analytical thought process promoting change instinctively while convincing detractors through sound business analysis
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in supply chain management, materials management, logistics or business preferred with one (1) to 3 (3) years related experience in Operations, Supply Chain, or Materials Management
This is a dynamic, corporate environment requiring an individual to be adept at navigating across all channels. To successfully meet objectives and promote change, proven results through unconventional, sustainable methods will prevail where others have failed. Autonomy, innovation, and provocation inherently will do so.
Resume applications may be submitted online - www.randstadusa.com
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates must pass a drug and background screen prior to consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.