Bi-lingual Call Center Representative
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing company? Do you strive to exceed customer's expectations? If this sounds like you, one of the nation's largest providers of benefits administration and technology, broker, consulting services and payroll and workforce management solutions in the Baltimore County area is looking for a bi-lingual, Spanish speaking Call Center Representative. As a Call Center Representative, you'll be the face of the company for some of their largest and most valuable business partners. You'll need to be quick on your feet, ready to serve clients with a high sense of urgency. You're the Subject Matter Expert (SME) when it comes to their benefits and procedures. You'll be working hand-in-hand with team members across several divisions and organizations in an inbound call center environment so dedicated, clear communication skills and a growing industry knowledge will be among your greatest assets. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity working full-time from 9:15 AM - 6 PM. The responsibilities of this role are as follows, but not limited to:
- Maintain call center quality score of 80% or higher to ensure excellent service for all clients
- Maintain a monthly average wrap-up time of 10 seconds or less, re queue total of less than 2 calls, and make busy usage under 13% of total shift time for the month
- Handling calls in Spanish 10% of the time, 90% will be in English
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
- *Fluent in Spanish is a REQUIREMENT*
- You'll need to be quick on your feet, ready to serve clients with a high sense of urgency
- Dedicated, clear communication skills and a growing industry knowledge will be among your greatest assets
- High school diploma considered; A.A./B.A/B.S. preferred
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment especially within the healthcare, benefit administration, credit card or technology industries
- Preferred 1-2 years of customer service experience especially within the healthcare, benefit administration, high-end retail, credit card or banking industries
- Experienced and skilled in computer systems in a windows based environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; especially in Excel, Word and Sharepoint
If this sounds like you, please submit applications here or send directly to email@example.com with the job title included in the subject line.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.