Customer Service Representative Needed
The San Jose office the largest independent records management company in California is looking for an organized and dedicated customer support administrative assistant to join their growing team. This is a contract to hire opportunity with the potential to be taken on permanently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls in a timely manner
- Listen and understand customer requests, questions and complaints
- Opportunities to actively listen and resolve customer issues
- Accurately input orders and data into their company system
- Tracking orders, maintain order schedules
- Responsible for creating, editing and preparing new accounts
- Proven track record of high performance and high productivity
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
--1-2+ years of experience in a call center, customer service, or administrative position
--Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
--Outgoing and approachable
--Ability to multi-task and be proactive
--Ability to work in a fast pace changing environment
--Extremely detail oriented
--Excellent organizational skills
--Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude
--Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Must be eligible to work in the United States
--Must be 18 years or older
- Temporary to Permanent Position
- Monday- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- $19/hr. (Hourly Position)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Play a vital role where effort is rewarded and please apply TODAY to this career advancing opportunity. Please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Phone calls welcome after sending your resume. 408-727-0804 and ask for Mark
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.