A leading client located in Northfield, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Receptionist position.
The Receptionist will be responsible for serving as the frontline contact to members and visitors by greeting and addressing their needs promptly.
- Handle the switchboard for the company while providing courteous and efficient service to callers
- Maintain a daily electronic record of conference room requests and usage including the logging of audio-visual equipment and computer training room
- Maintain a visitor log book, issuing visitor badges, accept deliveries, and contact the appropriate parties to pick up packages
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required; Some college coursework preferred
- At least 1-2 years of Receptionist experience required
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once with varying levels of priority
-$34,000 - $37,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefit Package available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Join an organization that has been recognized as one of the "Top Places to Work" according to the Chicago Tribune
- Non-profit organization that allows opportunities for personal and professional growth
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.