Do you have a passion for selling? Are you self-motivated with a desire to be the best?
Randstad would like you to join our team in Milford, MA! WE ARE GROWING!
We are currently seeking talent for a Staffing Manager role in our Milford, MA branch location.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of your business including volume, pricing, and management of days sales outstanding (DSO)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- A minimum of three years of business experience
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Is team-oriented and has interpersonal and communication skills
- Is deadline driven and has a sense of urgency
- Is flexible
- Has the type of personality where they can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable doing so
- Is able to results based, fast pace work environment and someone who is able to take constructive feedback
- Is extremely organized and able to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- Has the ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- Can take initiative, be proactive
- Can handle rejection in stride
Hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday- Friday
Please send resumes to Jamie.email@example.com or call 508/634-1388 to discuss more details
Equal Opportunity Employer
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.