A leading client located in Lincolnshire, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temp-to-hire, Customer Account Specialist position.
The Shipping Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling freight shipments to both international and domestic customers. The perfect candidate will have experience with providing superior customer service as well as being able to work closely with multiple departments.
- Receive and review open customer orders and coordinate with the Customer Service team in order to meet the customer delivery schedule and satisfy the requested ship dates
- Prepare documentation, maintain records, and coordinate all logistics for product shipment
- Create bills of lading, shipping labels, and export paperwork while communicating shipping volumes and priorities to the Warehouse Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of Shipping or Receiving Coordinator experience required
- Experience with Oracle highly desired
- Able to present themselves in a professional and positive manner
-$18 per hour
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Be a part of a team that has unparalleled innovation within the Gaming industry due to groundbreaking game titles
- They possess a dynamic team of personnel to support their continued growth
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.