A leading client located in Lincolnshire, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temp-to-hire, Operations Coordinator position.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for inputting new warranty contracts as well as updating current warranty contracts as necessary.
- Enter new warranty contracts based on order type and manage current warranty contracts
- Monitor and track requests for updates throughout the completion of the contract
- Check inventory to determine availability of requested merchandise while informing the customer of receipt, prices, shipping dates, and delays
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of Operation Coordinator experience required
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. Oracle) highly desired
- Must have a solid work ethic with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
-$17 per hour
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Be a part of a team that has unparalleled innovation within the Gaming industry due to groundbreaking game titles
- They possess a dynamic team of personnel to support their continued growth
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.