Business Development Representative
A leading client located in Gurnee, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temp-to-hire, Business Development Representative position.
Are you a self-starter with a willingness to go "above and beyond" to achieve all of your goals?
The Business Development Representative will uncover business-to-business leads and subsequently develop, screen, and pre-qualify these leads as a support function to the sales force. A majority of this person's time will be utilizing outbound and proactive sales techniques (cold calling, eBlast, etc.).
- Develop a pipeline of qualified leads by uncovering decision makers and follow up with these leads to develop, screen, and pre-qualify for the Sales department
- Pursue all leads using phone solicitation, emails, and direct mailings that will qualify prospects for the sales team to utilize
- Log and maintain all daily communications, updates, and notes in the CRM tool.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of Telemarketing or Business Development experience required
- Able to communicate with clients in a professional manner both in a verbal and written manner
-$35,000 - $45,000 per year + bonus opportunities
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Leading manufacturer and distributor of pneumatic and high-pressure hydraulic products that provides quick solutions that adds value and productivity
- They are committed to high quality products with a focus on performance, safety and environment, and the continuous improvement of technology
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.