Customer Service Representative
Randstad is seeking an experienced and qualified Customer Service Representative in the Deluth, MN area. This is an immediate opening with a Fortune 6 healthcare company. Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.The Senior Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers with questions about Health Savings Accounts, website navigation and other internal procedures
2. Ability to multi task - taking inbound calls from consumers and researching issues over the phone.
3. Consistently meeting established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
4. Quick learner that is able to apply what was learned in training quickly to the live call environment.
5. Good communication and listening skills.
Working hours: 7 AM - 9 PM
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or
mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers
Shift Start/End Time: Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site 7:00am - 9:00pm Monday -Friday as well as Weekends 8:00-4:30 - central standard time Some overtime required.
Dress Code: Casual dress
1. An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience.
2. Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new
and complex computer system applications
3. 1 year of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems, OR 1 year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties .
4.Authorization to work in the United States
5.Prior stable work experience
6. Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
7. Willing to work and contribute in a team environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.