Customer Service Clerk
Would you like to work for a large, established company in Jacksonville, near the airport?
We are looking to fill a Customer Service Clerk role in our Front Office.
Some of perks include paid holidays, vacation days, and some half-day Fridays during the summer.
- Major responsibilities include providing support to the Customer Service Manager, the Order Entry Supervisor, and the Customer Service team.
- You will partner with other employees to help fulfill sample orders and employee orders.
- Prepare document packets to process credit card transactions.
- Create credit and debit memos to ensure correct customers are billed.
- Act a back up for the Order Entry team as needed.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Must be able to work in a large team environment.
Must be able to communicate with all levels within the office.
Must have a High School diploma. College degree preferred.
SAP preferred, but not required.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.