This position requires working directly with our Accounting team, and occasionally our customers providing exceptional service. This is a full-time position with normal business hours are Monday - Friday 8 - 5, there maybe a little flexibility in the time.
- Understand open invoices and credits on customer accounts allowing you to identify internally where to post payments.
- Prepare daily deposits, post and reconcile totals.
- Run the daily invoice update for the company. Review the register for problems. Review the file for stuck invoices. Distribute and/or mail invoices. Log, archive and file the daily sales reports. Update the control log and invoice summary worksheets.
- Build positive relationships within Mascott???s internal departments.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Process outgoing mail and be responsible for postage meter updates, cleaning and servicing
- Answer incoming overflow calls as assigned.
- Assist with annual file storage movement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8 PM - 5 PM
- Team Player
- Hard Working
- Entry level accounting skills
Sense of humor
10 Key by touch with accuracy
Ability to research accounting balance and check deposits
Willingness to learn and develop professionally
If you are interested in this role please send your resume to email@example.com or call 503/790-9303
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.