Customer Service Entry Level
A corporate HQ of a national company is currently seeking a Customer Service candidate for their Carmel Mountain office. The company offers a fun work environment, an abundant opportunity for personal growth and a variety of responsibilities. This position works with a professional team! Our client offers a business professional and team oriented environment. The company is growing and this position will have potential to grow in the future.
- Main point of contact for customer calls for orders and questions
- Customer service through phone, email and chat
- Communicating and updating the customer on status of their orders
- Data Entry and record keeping
- Email correspondence with clients
- Work with a team of Customer Service Representatives
- Working with a POS, point of service software
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Experience with customer service
- Data Entry experience, accurate typing
- Computer software skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Resourceful and multitasking skills with sensitive information
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and desire to stay busy
- Good attendance is vital
- Thorough training and job shadowing will be offered for this position!
- This position pays $13.00 per hour and starts ASAP.
Monday - Friday from 10:30am to 7:00pm! **Training the first week is from 7am-3:30pm**
Based on the information given above, if you feel you are a good fit for this position, please APPLY directly to this posting! You will be immediately considered and contacted should you be a good fit for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.