To facilitate the growth and profitability of our organization through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service to all customers, both internal and external, to drive efficiencies and proactively seek to improve processes and procedures. In addition, to ensure that our customers remain "First in Mind, First in Choice" by meeting customer expectations every time through the consistent application of world-class customer service and support. Serve as a positive role model to all employees and customers, and support, mentor and assist fellow to grow in their careers and become future managers, specialists and leaders.
1. Answer phones and assist "walk-in" customers. Work directly with customers (internal and external) in a professional manner to satisfy their needs and to ensure timely delivery of orders.
2. Develop relationships with and earn trust of customers in the territory.
3. Respond to inquiries of Stock Balance, Pricing and Availability; enter subsequent Customer Orders.
4. Track incoming shipments and back orders.
5. Identify critical orders (breakdowns and long lead times) and initiate search for alternative sourcing, internally or externally, if the PC cannot meet our customer's demands.
6. Assist in resolving Inventory, Pricing, Delivery, Return, Credit or Technical issues.
7. Accurate daily processing of customer orders, invoices, acknowledgements and departmental communication.
8. Maintenance of technical documentation and resources.
9. Tag, photo and maintain parts in the warranty storage and purge warranty components as required.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate level knowledge of email software; word processing software; spreadsheet software and Contact Management systems.
1. Associates Degree, Technical Training Credential preferred.
2. Five years of practical related experience in Customer Service and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Three year experience in the mining and construction industry.
4. Experience in inventory management and warehousing operations.
5. Customer service experience preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.