Our client, a well established firm, in the Bala Cynwyd, PA area, is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a temp-hire opportunity. Hours for this position will be from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday. The salary for this position will range, depending on experience, from $40,000-50,000/hour. Please read below for additional details.
- Provide administrative support to the office and executives within
- Manage scheduling, travel coordination, event coordination, and project coordination effectively
- Professionally great and direct all visitors as needed
- Handle incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain the firms reception, kitchen, conference, mailroom and printer areas.
- Operate office equipment and coordinate maintenance service calls (office, scanner, fax, copier, printers).
- Sort and distribute incoming/-outgoing mail including faxes and priority overnight mail.-
- Stock kitchen, supply room and printer locations while maintaining all in a neat and organized fashion; make coffee daily, as needed.
- Serve as assistant to Chief of Staff and Managing Director.
- Assist executives with travel by researching options and securing them.
- Coordinate all catering needs for client and other office meetings.
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Maintain Salesforce database.
- Assist with month-end work flow, including word processing, PowerPoint presentations, database management and special mailings.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma Required
- 1-5 years experience working in high level administrative position.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, including accurate message taking.
- Experience purchasing supplies, invoice processing, following up on requests/pending issues.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Team oriented, flexible and adaptable.- Positive attitude.
- Ability to research a wide variety of topics and provide a report on findings.
- Highly professional attire, demeanor and communication skills, this position requires a candidate who is HIGHLY polished
- Confidentiality and discretion is required.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please apply directly to this post or send an updated WORD copy of your resume and 3-4 professional references to Daniel.Good@Randstadusa.com. We look forward to working with you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.