Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client, a well established manufacturing firm, in the Bala Cynwyd, PA area is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for Direct Hire opportunity. The hours for this position will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Compensation for this position will range, depending on experience, from $40,000-55,000 Annually. Please see below for duties and qualifications.
- Strategize and manage integrated marketing campaigns in regards to Design, SEO, CRO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media Marketing
- Bring together analytically derived ideas and rich marketing content
- Help grow business through social media channels and email marketing campaigns
- Build and drive digital campaigns while reviewing and measuring their effect over time
- Identify and prioritize SEO related issues and organize them based on importance
- Keep track and manage deadlines on multiple projects
- Work with marketing team to execute marketing campaigns effectively and grow awareness
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mixed Media or equivalent marketing agency experience is preferred
- 2+ years experience working in Digital Marketing in required
- 2+ years experience in Design, SEO, CRO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media Marketing
- 2+ years experience working in B2B marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines in a timely fashion, and work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal are required
If you are interested in qualified for this position please apply directly to this post or email and updated WORD copy of your resume and 3-4 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.