Are you an experienced QC Inspector seeking an opportunity with a growing company. Randstad has an immediate 2nd shift position available.
- Ultimately responsible for signoff on products going from QA/test
- Responsible for the comprehensive, end-to-end test strategy for projects and system enhancements. This strategy includes all systems and functional areas involved in the support of all field technology applications and spans all levels and types of testing (non-functional, functional, system, regression and user acceptance) other than performance testing.
- Lead cross-functional QA efforts across multiple agile projects within a release ensuring accurate, on-time delivery of required functionality with production-ready quality. Build solid working relationships with a diverse group of technical and business partners.
- Provide mentor ship and guidance to individual team members.
- Provide project status, metrics and process innovation to IT DevOps team, scrum masters, product owner, and appropriate business leaders.
- Expert understanding of, and competency in, creating comprehensive test plans, test cases, resource plans, test schedules, and other QA work products. Own the development and delivery of test strategies, test plans, schedules and test summary reports
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained for all QA tasks, processes, procedures and for tested processes, changes or enhancements. Ensure standards and governance procedures for QA testing are maintained and enhanced.
- Support the audit workflow process put in place.
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 4:00 AM
If you are interested please call Randstad. You must have 2 forms of ID. High school Diploma or GED. Pass a background check and drug screening and an up to date Resume.
- Expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
- Ability to manage and work concurrently on several projects, each with specific needs that may differ from project to project.
- interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide regular and frequent status updates and project information to management.
- Proactive communication within the organization and across diverse project teams.
- Self-starter with a track record of delivering quality work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.