Administrative Assistant (Executive)
Are you a dedicated, reliable high-level administrative professional? Do you have a cheery character and have a superb ability to pay attention to details?
If so, we are looking for you. We're hiring an administrative assistant to join the team for a top healthcare provider in your area.
As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for clerical functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply order and and filing. You will help maintain complete schedules, prepare reports and presentations and prepare meetings. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills will be critical to be successful in this role.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Provides more complex administrative support and project coordination for the department head, managers, and or staff members
- Answers phones, screens calls, takes messages, and routes to appropriate members and staff
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules and plans meetings
- Makes travel arrangements for the department head
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3 plus years of high administrative assistant equivalency experience required
- Health care experience preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.