Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
Our client is one of the largest companies in the world dedicated to the development, growth and marketing of Agriculture seeds. They strive to develop hybrids that improve nutrition, boost crop yields, limit spoilage, optimize water & climate variables and reduce the need for chemicals and other inputs. They are committed to consistently introducing innovative products to their customers. It's amazing to consider that improving human health, promoting environmental stewardship and fostering greater economic growth for the agricultural community can all start with something as small as a seed.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME/CV TO email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst - University Relations/Outreach and Contingent Workforce (supplemental support)
Seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Global TA, University Relations/Outreach as an Operations Analyst, in addition to supplementary supporting Contingent Workforce. In this role, you are a member of the Global Operations Team. You will be responsible for providing operational support to enable Talent Acquisition University Relations/Outreach and supplemental Contingent Workforce initiatives. You will coordinate and manage the project portfolios for these functions, inclusive of the planning, tracking, implementation, and on-going administration for multiple complex projects/initiatives. You will also be responsible for managing the communications, process design and documentation, and successful delivery of reports and resource information to leads and stakeholders.
-Partner with Talent Acquisition and University Relations/Outreach Leads to assess processes, policies, and procedures to understand opportunities for optimization, improved documentation, and training
-Identify project opportunities and recommend resourcing management, feasibility, and timing of execution as it pertains to University Relations/Outreach processes and overall Global TA LRP
- Align project requests across the Global Ops organization with LRPs, resource needs, technical system alignments, impact analysis, and project assignments
- Manage SOPs, reference libraries, and support materials as it pertains to University Relations/Outreach processes
- Serve as primary point of contact and subject matter expert as it pertains to University Relations/Outreach processes
- Plan, document, review, and optimize workflows and schedules for Talent Acquisition University Relations and Outreach event management strategy
- Develop and execute communication, change management, and training plans related to projects in partnership with Global Operations team members
- Develop and execute communication plans for University Relations/Outreach as it pertains to regular distributions, ad hoc announcements, formatting, content alignment with stakeholder and leads, and overall communication processes/libraries
- Manage Urbanbound, NC3 and Big Frey vendors; weekly calls with NC3 to review upcoming events; daily event checklist review; daily connection with UR recruiters for changes; bi-weekly RSVP reporting; event request changes from Recruiters tracked/coordinated with NC3; bi-weekly audit run and changes sent to NC3; electronic event request form submission review in RECSOLU; job posting booklet built/individual postings uploaded to RECSOLU
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--University Relations Communication Management; monthly newsletters sent to UR hires
--University Relations Communication Campaign Management; e-mail campaigns communicating upcoming campus visits, new job postings, and conference participation
--Coordinate University Relations On-Campus Representative Training and Intern/Co-Op onboarding
--Coordinate the sending of University Relations End-of-Program Surveys
--Support the 1890's Diversity Leadership Outreach Event
--Support North America Outreach efforts; inclusive of RECSOLU management, capsule/supply logistics etc.
--Oversee the University Relation Poster Sessions and Professional Development logistics
--Support the Contingent Workforce Operations Analyst by aligning data, pulling and distributing metrics from the CW Dashboard and in following SOPs for the completion of audits
--Develop reporting and analytic solutions to meet data needs and enable self-service for stakeholders as needed (inclusive of the University Relations People Report and Target University/Conversion Scorecard)
--Serve as system analyst for RECSOLU/Yello, identifying opportunities for enhancements, usage opportunities, and regional adoption/implementation
- 3+ years experience in an HR or operations related position or in a role that supports/has direct exposure to HR processes and initiatives
- Experience with project management, analysis, and/or project coordination
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and deliver on critical milestones
- Possess excellent human relations, communications and organizational skills
-Ability to effectively respond to questions and issues clearly and effectively
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and SAP
-Ability to work independently and quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrate discipline in operational excellence and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail.
Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.