Human Resources Recruiting Assistant
Our client is one of the largest companies in the world dedicated to the development, growth and marketing of Agriculture seeds. They strive to develop hybrids that improve nutrition, boost crop yields, limit spoilage, optimize water & climate variables and reduce the need for chemicals and other inputs. They are committed to consistently introducing innovative products to their customers. It's amazing to consider that improving human health, promoting environmental stewardship and fostering greater economic growth for the agricultural community can all start with something as small as a seed.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME/CV TO email@example.com
Manage background check and clearance to start process including correspondence, tracking, application of decision matrix for issue resolution
Support projects and initiatives related to pre-employment process, implementation of new processes, process training, and compliance efforts.
Above-average communication skills (written and verbal), as position requires frequent interaction with candidates in our new hire process and vendors who offer pre-employment services
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Ability to balance need for strong customer service (internal and external customers) with compliance to all applicable company policies and employment laws/regulations
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years experience in a talent acquisition support or coordination role within a large, complex organization
- 2+ years experience managing pre-employment processes for full time and internship/co-op hires
- Strong agility and adaptability to meet the needs of a dynamic and changing organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience managing confidential information
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook (should have intermediate skills on Word and Excel - should be able to create and edit documents)
- Proficient with Taleo applicant tracking system
- Experience supporting multiple stakeholders or team members
- Bachelor' degree in Business Administration, HR, Management or related field of study
- Proficiency with SAP
- Experience with background check systems (Sterling)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.