Randstad is looking for a full time Teller to work with one of our local banking clients in the Phoenix area.
Inputs requests for ATM/Debit cards, adjusts limits if requested and takes disputes if necessary.
Supports the Deposit Operations Manager in maintaining accurate files and monitoring potential BSA and AML situations such as Suspicious Activity Referrals.
Strive for a nonstop professional attitude and outward appearance.
- Accepts checks for cashing and processes withdrawals and deposits.
- Issues negotiable instruments.
- Balances cash drawer(s). May help with cash shipments in/out.
- Inputs wire transfer requests and helps maintain the log.
- Reviews daily operating reports and processes any mailing that may be required for the day such as; CD interest checks, overdrawn account notices, etc...
- Assists with Online Banking questions, inputs new Cash Management users, and administers any needed online banking maintenance.
- Scans or quality control (not at same time-dual security required) account documents into Account Folio and helps maintain correct record retention procedures.
- Monitor sale performance criteria.
- Completes all assigned and extraneous beneficial training,
- Log and monitor Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) transactions, as well as, assist clients with RDC questions. Set up clients as requested.
- Scans daily work received and performs account research as requested.
- File necessary Currency Transaction Reports.
- Performs Notary services and Signature Guarantees when requested.
- Backs up the Receptionist and Specialist I by answering incoming calls, resolving call issues or forwarding to the correct person and/or department.
- Helps evaluate overdrawn account(s) daily for non-sufficient funds (NSF), non-posted items (NPA), and closed accounts. May contact clients on the nature of their account.
- Assists with random bank audits.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Excellent customer service and patience as well as a high desire and willingness to learn.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel.
Capacity to use many different programs to fulfill daily duties.
-Good verbal and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to react to a changing environment and urgent situations.
- A high level of organization and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment all working toward a common goal.
- Capability to cross sell and recognize opportunities for the client, potential or existing, in addition to the bank.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of job related experience, including customer service, cash handling, and other general retail banking experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Continuously seek self-improvement and must be comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.