Customer Service EntryLevel
The Santa Clara location for a well-known metal industry corporation is looking for an account coordinator to support their office. They are looking for an outgoing, dedicated, and detailed oriented individual to work alongside their outstanding customer service team. This is a contract to hire position and they are looking for someone long term.
- Manage multiple customer accounts
- Create and process customer orders
- Entering in customer contact and order information into order management database
- Provide information about pricing of products and services offered, and quoting order requests
- Coordinate with the rest of customer service team on current and new client accounts
- Answering high volume inbound calls/emails in a timely manner
- Listen and understand customer requests, questions, and complaints
- Opportunities to actively listen and resolve customer issues
--1-2+ years of experience in a customer service or account coordinator position
--Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
--Friendly, upbeat, positive attitude and willing to help
--Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
--Experience in Transportation, and household move services(preferred)
--Available to work extended hours and provide backup for other departments
--Comfortable to work in high volume and very paste environment
--Excellent prioritizing and time management skills
--Excellent problem solving skills
--Able to type 45WPM +
--Experience with MS Excel who knows how to create spreadsheets
--Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
--Bachelor's Degree preferred
--Must be eligible to work in the United States
--Must be 18 years or older
Temporary to hire position
- Monday- Friday (9:00am- 5:00pm), 35 hours a week
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to Lisa Ha at Lisa.Ha@randstadusa.com. We look forward to speaking with you further!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.