Supply Chain Specialist
Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for raw material procurement, finish product shipment, production reporting, and inventory management to ensure a smooth flow in supply chain.
1. Procure raw materials (i.e. wire, core, lubricant, etc.) and key supplies (i.e. reels) required to manufacture the finish product.
2. Arrange the shipment and oversee the timely delivery of finish product and other materials.
3. Review, update, verify and maintain all production-related reports and documentations.
4. Maintain the inventory of raw materials, in-process materials and finish product.
5. Performs other tasks and analysis as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Four year technical or business degree or equivalent
--Process and transactional expertise of JD Edwards, or similar ERP toolset; Microsoft Office suite expert.
??? 2 years experience in the manufacturing industry, project management background or exposure
??? Continuous Improvement and/or Professional Organization certification (Lean, Six Sigma, CPSM, CPIM)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.