Medical Billing Specialist
Randstad in Williamson County has 2 immediate openings for billing specialist working for a healthcare management group!! This is a temp to hire position that has the potential to grow into other roles in the future!
In this role you will be responsible for billing paper and electronic claims for primary and secondary payers!
* Ensuring the appropriate authorizations are completed and notify appropriate person of missing or incomplete billing requirements and follow up in a timely manner
* Identify additional billing edits required to submit clean and compliant billing to various payers
* Resolving claim errors n the billing system by reviewing claims and taking appropriate actions
* Maintaining currency in regard to methods of billing, laws or hospital rules
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a healthcare setting
* Candidates must have working knowledge of all appropriate billing forms including UB04s, and 1500 forms
*Candidates must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.