Do you have a great customer service mindset? Are you passionate about helping people?
Our client in Saint Charles County is seeking high level, technically sound Communications Specialists with the desire and ability to assess situations and make decisions in an extremely fast paced environment. Communications Specialists work 3 12-hour shifts each week and are available to work day or overnight shifts 365 days a year.
- Balancing inbound call requests with outgoing dispatch communication in a fast paced environment
- Ensure accurate documentation is upheld
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Here's what will make you successful as a Communications Specialist:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment that can be demanding and stressful at times
- You excel at multi-tasking; you are on multiple computer screens and talking to more than one person at a time relaying critical information
- You have a strong customer service background and understand that everything rides on the perception of the customers you serve
- You possess high attention to detail because a mistake can be costly
- You have proven reliability and a good standing attendance record because you understand that your role is critical
Dispatch, ER Technician, Logistics, Law Enforcement, Fire Department, Licensed EMT, or 911 operator experience (EMD) is not required but it is a bonus!
This is a temp to hire opportunity with permanent conversion upon completion of an extensive training program. The company offers exceptional benefits, PTO, and a 401k package upon permanent employment. This is a beautiful facility within a company with an outstanding culture and a path for both pay increases and cross training.
Ask yourself, "Is this opportunity the one I never knew existed but now am completely determined to seize?" If so, please apply today! Our recruiting team will be in touch with qualified candidates within the next 3-5 business days.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.