Medical Payment Research Specialist
Randstad in Williamson County has an immediate opening for a medical payment research specialist. In this role you will be responsible for researching all missing and unapplied payments and ensures they are posted to appropriate accounts.
This is a temp to hire position with growth potential !
* Assisting the cash service leadership team
* Monitoring and working the unidentified accounts for all the facilities
* Calling insurance companies to research missing payments and request copies of remits
* Ensuring confidentiality of patients accounts with Hipaa guidelines
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* 2 years minimum experience in a healthcare or hospital office setting
* Candidates must be able to understand and read EOBs
* Candidates must have experience working with patient billing systems
* Prior healthcare collections is preferred
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.