A leading client located in Libertyville, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temp-to-hire, Customer Service Representative position.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing the overall execution and improvement process for all customers. This individual must have experience working in a Customer Service role from a Manufacturing environment.
- Manage customer communications and the customer demand signal while communicating results with the Planning department
- Recommend product or service modifications based on the information provided from previous customer service experiences
- Address and resolve customer inquiries or complaints in order to improve customer goodwill.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree highly desired
- At least 3-5 years of Customer Service experience in a Manufacturing environment required
- Experience in the Plastics industry highly desired
- Advanced Excel and SAP experience highly desired
- Must be able to make the customer's needs a primary focus to their work
-$40,000 - $45,000
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Our client has a great track record of developing new and unique products for a wide range of end markets
- They create value by developing closure systems that are more user-friendly to open, pour and lose that is easy to keep clean while improving quality
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.