Customer Service Specialist
Great opportunity with a growing company and the possibility for advancement! Do you consider yourself to be an effective communicator?
The Customer Service Specialist will serve as an expert in Customer Service by providing inbound customer service via phone, e-mail and chat (chat experience required). In addition, the Specialist will act as a liaison between the Customer Service and other business contacts, handle escalated calls, schedule and conduct final customer follow-up to ensure complete satisfaction. The Specialist may also serve as a product specialist, training mentor, home agent (when needed), or unmanaged agency specialist.
- Provide all available products and pricing to the customer so they can make an informed purchasing decision
- Efficiently and accurately record all order/purchase order information including price, discounts, ship-to address, and ship via, item numbers, quantity and any notes related to the order or customer
- Provide positive and quality customer service through one-call resolution
- Recommend products or services in an effort to exceed customer expectations and to promote add-on sales
- Respond to social media and voice of the customer survey contacts
- Arrange for special handling of orders and deliveries with internal departments to include merchandising, uniform services or distribution to insure uniforms and other products are expedited to meet customer's requirements
Working hours: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Ability to handle multiple chat sessions at one time (chat experience required).
- Ability to research and interpret product specifications, including technical and installation instructions
- Ability to work with all company software used to manage and maintain customers. Proficient with the Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of identification verification process
- Advance knowledge of order entry and organizational procedures
- Demonstrate ability to balance service and efficiency expectations, maintain or exceed satisfactory key performance indicators (KPI's)
- 3 to 5 years' experience in customer service preferred
- High School or GED required
- Some college or equivalent preferred
Monday - Friday 12pm to 9pm
$14 per hour
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.