Business Reporting Analyst
Do you have experience in a reporting or financial analyst role? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious financial organization? If so, please read on!
We are recruiting to find a Business Reporting Analyst to fill a temporary position at our client's Braintree location. In this position, you will provide the senior level management reporting and analytical support for the retirement planning department regarding contribution record keeping. You will partner with both business and functional leaders to produce information and support decision making.
- Lead sales analysis, and reporting. Deliver regular reporting of information that meets the need of the business to understand sales and retention.
- Provide insight, including variance analysis, based on thorough analysis of the underlying data.
- Support the content design and development of the 2019 operating business plan including the creation of key measurements to demonstrate the progress of the business.
- Engage key partners, including Marketing and Finance, in the creation of required initiatives and reporting.
- Analyze historical sales, revenue and earnings trends to assess gaps to multi-year financial plan (MTP).
- Work with the sales and relationship management leadership team to develop business case recommendations and effectively communicate and influence for adoption.
- In partnership with the Finance organization, summarize financial and key driver performance against stated objectives.
- Support information requirements for internal and external executive level presentations.
- Effectively support the business on required change oriented initiatives as developed by the Corporate or Retirement Services leadership.
- Participate in cross organizational development efforts including enterprise-wide efforts.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years of Business and Financial Analysis
- Defined contribution business experience
- Proficient Excel skills
- Quantitative thinker
- Presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize data
After reading through our posting, if this sounds like something you would enjoy - please click apply now! We will then review your resume and give you a call if you meet the requirements listed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.