Our client is a well-established floral company looking for an office clerk to support their team at their San Jose, CA Headquarters. This role requires a high attention to detail as you'll be keying in data pertaining to invoices and shipments that are critical for company business. This role is contract with the potential for permanent placement with our client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Low to Medium volume data entry
- Handle clerical tasks such as filing, scanning, and quality assurance of administrative tasks
- Help stock inventory in warehouse by locating and updating items
- Supporting with basic accounting supporting such as preparing invoices and matching POs
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- 0-1 year of data entry experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possible Moving/lifting 25lbs boxes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
- Monday- Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- $14/hr. (hourly position)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY to this career building opportunity. Please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone calls welcome after sending your resume. Please call Mark at 408-727-0804.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.