Independent, newly merged, packaging company looking for an experienced Office Coordinator to help drive sales while running an office setting. This client is looking for a hard working individual that will take the extra step to assure business is being brought in, as well as, managed properly.
Some responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls to current clients
- Asking sales questions on calls with clients
- Filing, sorting, filling out order requests
- Some A/P and A/R duties
- Attending and setting up for trade shows in April and October
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to communicate on the phone
- Ability to work independently and succeed
- Strong sales skills and asking the correct questions on sales calls
- Microsoft Office is essential
- Organized, Reliable, and Willing to learn
- Some A/P and A/R experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of Office Coordinator experience required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.