Digital Marketing Coordinator
This position will report to Global Campaign Manager to help implement and support company's effort to build and grow marketing/sales pipeline and bring our message to global audiences leveraging marketing automation platform.
Digital Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Support administration of marketing automation platform.
- Support execution of digital marketing campaigns for microscopy using marketing automation platform with a focus on North America, Europe, EMEA, APAC and Non SSC markets.
- Develop assets for e-mail automated programs using Marketo; set up and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, forms creation, email campaigns and lead scoring rules.
- Proactively maintain the data integrity of our marketing database including establishing operational campaigns to regularly scrub the database.
- Ensure all offline and online marketing leads are imported, maintained, segmented and tracked for reporting purposes.
- Develop slide decks and training videos to communicate best practices outlined by Global Campaign Manager via SharePoint site.
- Support development of videos and graphics as per campaign needs.
- Support the daily operations of the marketing team.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Some experience with graphics design (photoshop or illustrator or any other graphics design tool), especially designing online banners is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Understanding of the digital marketing space, with knowledge of business marketing across various online advertising and promotional platforms.
- Passion for online marketing and the value it delivers
- Attention to detail and research skills
- Highly motivated and organized self-starter
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Takes direction well, works as a team player and thinks outside the box
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or communications-related position is recommended
- 0-2 years of experience of digital marketing experience with marketing automation platform
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.