Legal Administrative Assistant Real Estate Practice Group
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrative Assistant to support our client in the Real Estate Practice Group. This role would be primarily supporting 2 partners, in additional to 3 additional associates on an as-needed basis. This is a fast paced role and requires exceptional time management skills. This role would occasionally require overtime (salaried but non-exempt). Qualified candidates will have a background in real estate law- candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Organize and facilitate closings including preparation and review
- Document and input attorney's time and expenses
- Assist with client billing
- Manage the calendar for two partners, including scheduling, meetings and travel
- Maintain attorney's inbox and deadlines
- Perform special projects
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Execl and Outlook
- Previous real estate experience a firm requirement
- Ability to manage numerous tasks and complete them efficiently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to communication and follow the leadership of a variety of individuals.
*No calls, please*
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.