Account Executive is responsible for inside sales and managing the order fulfillment process from quote to shipment. This position is expected to develop relationships with customers and Business Development Managers. Critical tasks include quoting, order entry, order management, customer support, complaint resolution, business development support, and management of the entire order fulfillment process. This position provides administrative and sales support to the Inside Sales Department. This position is tasked with providing a wide range of duties that aid in improving performance and meeting, or exceeding, sales objectives. Account Executive will assist Inside Sales Team and Management to maximize market share and sales opportunities by flawlessly executing the management of the order fulfillment process and developing relationships to achieve customer satisfaction. In this position, it is expected to generate sales to new and existing customer through inbound contacts.
* Daily office sales support all key accounts (order entry, order management, customer support, business development, management of the order fulfillment process to ensure flawless execution on any
orders/projects, and effective complaint resolution)
* Exceed sales goals for assigned account/territory by following a sales plan created by the Inside Sales Manager
* Partner with Business Development Managers to support and grow their accounts
* Handle or direct customer complaints, billing issues, technical/quality problems, etc. to appropriate area.
* Serve as customer contact responsible for handling customer orders and answering customer inquiries and resolving customer problems (quality issues, etc.).
* Actively monitor sample status?? to grow high value accounts.
* Participate in training as it relates to product lines, systems, corporate account strategies, territory strategies and company strategy.
* Support Business Development Managers in conducting product promotions including sample activities.
* Proactively assist with special projects including but not limited to forecast management, daily/monthly company reported metrics
* Assist in customer proposals, price negotiation, and special projects
* Assist in collecting all necessary documentation that is due to the customer related to their projects
* Developing and maintaining high-value relationships with clients
* Work effectively with key technical specialists and Manufacturing to deliver quality products to our customers
* Understand and supply basic technical knowledge to better assist customer
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Sales experience and/or a proven track record in an inbound sales environment desired
--Strategic, consultative and relationship selling skills
--Customer Relationship Management experience or other systems such as MAPICS, Powerlink, MasterCONTROL, etc.
--Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
--Must be able to quickly and accurately assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate people.
--Must maintain strict confidentiality of extremely sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
--Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
--Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision making skills.
--Strong written and oral communication skills. (clear, concise and honest).
--Willing and able to multi-task.
--Good analytical and quantitative skills, leveraged by computer skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
--Outstanding customer service skills required.
--Ability to work well with other departments within the company
* Associates and/or Bachelor??s degree preferred
* Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service preferred
* Complete proficiency with Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, as well as Database software and Internet research skills required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.