Data Entry Specialist
Randstad on West End is looking for a Tax Licensing Specialist to support a client in the Goodlettsville TN area. The position is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and pays $14/hr. The candidate must have strong Microsoft Excel and Data Entry skills. They will be responsible for researching, preparing, filing, processing and remitting appropriate payments to comply with the rules and regulations as prescribed in each jurisdiction. They will also assist in maintaining the license database, business licenses, and beer and wine licenses. They would be working at the corporate location making sure that all of the licensing for the retail locations are up to date and they also may provide recommendations for process improvements. If you are interested in the position and meet the minimum requirements to be considered, then please submit your resume to the positing and call our office at (615)-292-3816 to get set up. Make sure all related experience is showcased on your resume. Thank you.
- Researching, preparing, filing, processing and remitting appropriate payments to comply with the rules and regulations as prescribed in each jurisdiction
- Assist in maintaining the license database, business licenses, and beer and wine licenses
- Ensure that all of the licensing for the retail locations are up to date
- Obtaining and maintaining all licenses for assigned states.
- Researches, coordinates, prepares, processes and remits assigned license applications and payments for initial licensing and renewals.
- This information including but not limited to, fingerprints, E-911 verification, background checks, Officer and field PII, redacting leases, aerial site plans and surveys, and coordinating with attorneys.
- Processes assigned property tax payments in the property tax system.
- Assists with maintenance of various licensing and property tax databases to account for all license jurisdictions, applications and property tax payments.
- Reviews license and property tax payments for accuracy of charges based on historical and/or third party data.
- Researches and resolves license and property tax notices and issues.
- Coordinates and advises Field Operations on required licenses for new and relocating stores.
- Assists with or participates in special projects and other assignments as needed or required.
- May assist with property tax audits, business license audits, EBT, electronic funds transfer (EFT) and unclaimed property as directed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- detail oriented
- fast paced
- perfect attendance & always on time
- 2 years of recent office and administrative experience required
- proficient in Microsoft Excel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.