Procurement Training Instructor
Duration: 1 year assignment
Pay Rate: $34.28/hour per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position.
What you’ll be doing:
You will facilitate instruction and course delivery for experienced procurement professionals. You should have basic knowledge in Procurement and/or Supply Chain.
- Support building procurement training material and course syllabi
- Delivering courses on procurement / supply chain management / policies and procedures to experienced procurement professionals
- Curriculum and presentation development
- Instruction / Course delivery
- Basic Knowledge of Procurement / supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in Education or similar study is preferred
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required with 4-6 years of related experience in similar capacity.
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.