Our client, a well established Industrial firm, in the Bala Cynwyd, PA area, is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a temp-hire opportunity. Hours for this position will be from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday. The salary for this position will range, depending on experience, from $40,000-50,000/hour. Please read below for additional details.
- Provide administrative support to the office and executives within
- Manage scheduling, travel coordination, event coordination, and project coordination effectively
- Professionally great and direct all visitors as needed
- Handle incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Operate office equipment and coordinate maintenance service calls (office, scanner, fax, copier, printers).
- Sort and distribute incoming/-outgoing mail including faxes and priority overnight mail.-
- Stock kitchen, supply room and printer locations while maintaining all in a neat and organized fashion; make coffee daily, as needed.
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Assist in A/P, A/R, and Bookkeeping
- Handle inbound phone calls and manage customers
- Process invoices and purchase orders
- Assist with month-end work flow, including word processing, PowerPoint presentations, database management and special mailings.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma Required
- 1-5 years experience working in an administrative position.
- 1-5 years experience working in industrial, manufacturing, or engineering setting prefered
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience purchasing supplies, invoice processing, following up on requests/pending issues.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Team oriented, flexible and adaptable.- Positive attitude.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please apply directly to this post or send an updated WORD copy of your resume and 3-4 professional references to Daniel.Good@Randstadusa.com. We look forward to working with you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.