Customer Service EntryLevel
Randstad is hiring for a large financial institution in Atlanta, GA!
- Receive inbound calls from customers, lienholders, and/or dealers requesting a status of a GAP claim. Will review file notes and documents received to provide caller with the claim status.
- May handle initial report of loss, establish claim, and explain the claim process.
- Maintain a complete and thoroughly documented claim file
- Review finance and insurance documents and determine if documents are legible and complete.
- May handle special projects assigned by management.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Must be able to handle up to 40-50 calls per day.
--Must be able to talk and type at the same time.
--Computer literate with experience with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word and Excel).
--Strong data entry/typing skills.
--Call Center, Auto Finance, or Insurance experience preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.