Do you have a background in contract administration? Are you looking for work? This may be a great opportunity for you!
In this position you will you will be partnering with our Sales teams and internal departments to meet customer needs. You are responsible for all aspects of the contract management which include entitlements, invoicing, and adjustments to contracts.
This position is working with our client, a global medical device and healthcare device manufacturer, located in Bothell. These are long term contract opportunities.
- Coordinates/administers all phases of service contract administration
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of all tasks performed.
- Entitle customers' contracts to ensure service is provided in accordance with service agreement as sold.
- Ensure customer billing accuracy per terms of agreement.
- Frequently communicates task status using available tools, i.e. Salesforce, email, etc.
- Provides support to Regional Managers, Inside Sales Reps, Sales Service Specialists, Field Service Engineers (FSEs), Account Managers, and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner. Escalates issues to Customer Service management as necessary.
- Interfaces with internal departments to maintain correct and complete customer account and database information.
- Completes all TEDS training by due date.
- Acts as a team player to achieve departmental goals.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exercises effective communication and listening skills.
- Ability to self-manage work load and exercise good judgement.
- May perform more than one of the following, as applicable:
- May prepare service agreement quotations for field personnel.
- Prepares and/or processes contract adjustments and credits as needed.
- Answers inbound calls through the ACD line, and assist customers as necessary.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.- Able to multi-task and set priorities to ensure completion of daily responsibilities.
- Flexible individual who can work independently and in team environment.
- Must have a high attention to detail and be well organized.
- Experience with SCM systems including Siebel and/or SAP a plus.
- Ability to work overtime during month / quarter ends.
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization. Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please email a current resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.