Customer Service EntryLevel
Randstad is currently recruiting for customer service representatives to fill full time positions for clients in the Knoxville area.
Customer service representatives are receiving and making calls, and assisting customers by providing feedback on accounts, and other general information regarding products available. You do not need previous call center experience, but customer service experience is required.
Candidates must be available to work shifts from 8:00am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- You must be able to navigate a computer, handle a variety of communication methods, phone calls (inbound and outbound), emails, or chat
- Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime
- Good phone presentation and communication will be beneficial to these opportunities
- You must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
If you are interested in these opportunities, and meet the above qualifications, with flexibility to your schedule, please apply online, and attach a resume for consideration.?? You can also speak directly with one of our consultants at 865.539.7940.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.