Our client is looking for an onsite Recruiter who will help them strategically, yet rapidly grow their Operations team. Working closely with the Operations team, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help scale operations.
This is a full time, contract position for 6 months to 1 year with the opportunity to turn into a permanent role with the client.
Pay Rate: $40-$45/hr
Randstad offers medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our operations and contingent workers, ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Build pipelines to source and connect with potential candidates
- Screen applicants, schedule interviews, coordinate onsite interviews, and extend and track offers
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses
- Track all candidates?? onsite experiences and serve as point of contact
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Extend offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders
- Building diverse and inclusive teams
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--1 - 2 years of recruiting and coordination experience
--Experience managing large projects
--Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships through creative sourcing & active networking
--Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
--Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
--A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed
--You instill trust in your judgment and ability to complete any project
--Enthusiasm for client's products and brand
--Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.