Our client is looking for an onsite Technical Recruiter who will help them strategically, yet rapidly grow grow their Operations Analytics team. This team partners closely with city General Managers to gather data that drive efficiencies and strategy for their local market. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help scale our client's analytics teams.
This is a full time, contract position until the end of the year with the opportunity to turn into a permanent role with the client.
Pay Rate: $50-$55/hr
Randstad offers medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our analytics organizations ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Build an in depth pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirement-
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--2 years of Technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
--Specific recruiting experience managing technical pipelines within analytics, data science or business intelligence roles.
--Experience sourcing candidates through multiple creative channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
--Has built and maintains a broad network of tech talent
--Exposure to high-growth, fast-paced environments
--Experience building diverse teams
--Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.