We are currently recruiting for a temporary administrative assistant to support our client in Washington, DC. This non-profit seeks a professional administrative assistant to support the IT team.
- Handle administrative functions for the IT team including scheduling, calendar management, meeting logistics, and expenses
- Coordinate extensive schedules internally and externally
- Create training material
- Proofread and edit documents
- Prepare correspondence
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sharp attention to detail
- The ability to pass a series of Microsoft Assessments and Proofreading assessments
- Skilled at coordinating meetings and travel
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative experience
*No calls, please*
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.